All Saints, Bishopswood

All Saints church, affectionately known locally as “The Church in the Woods”, was endowed in 1841 by John Partridge Esquire, the then owner of the Bishopswood Estate, and subsequently consecrated in 1845. 

It is hidden in the trees off the main B4234 up a small winding track. 

Church Warden:
In vacancy

Address:
All Saints Church
Bishopswood
Ross-on-Wye
HR9 5QZ

The Wye Reaches Benefice